You’ve come this far as a diver. Take your training as a PADI Tec diver further and deeper with the PADI Tec 45 course!
What is involved
- During this course you will learn the diving skills and dive planning needed to dive to a maximum of 45 meters/145 feet, and with how to use the technical equipment confidently.
- You will also gain the knowledge required to plan and execute single repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of EANx or oxygen to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression stops.
- You will prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies.
- Master the basic skills and procedures you will need as you move into deeper technical diving
- Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver and Enriched Air Diver
- Be a PADI Tec 40 Diver (or qualifying equivalent)
- Minimum 50 logged dives, of which 12+ dives were made with enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 meters/60 feet and 6 dives with or without EANx deeper than 30 meters/100 feet.
If you would like more information about the PADI Tec 45 course or anything else scuba related please give us a call, send us an email or post on our Facebook Page!